Friday, May 14, 2010

End of Week 1

Today was the last day of week 1 and I am almost finished with my movie. Today was all about putting everything together and getting my last bit of research. I found some great pictures of olden day lacrosse and tried to find clips, but only found some good modern day clips. I am hoping to even interview Swayze or some players that used to play in the 40's-90's that can give me a few quotes on how it has evolved and how the game used to be played. Today I basically did the same thing as every other day working on the movie, but I spent the longest time today and I think, movie wise, this was the most productive day.
I am eager to start work on my lacrosse stick next week and get in the woodshop to start working with George.


No comments:

Post a Comment